Missed Opportunity

 

In the immortal words of Eldrick Woods – HELLO WORLD!  Welcome to Big Man Talking. I am Ed Williams, a 6’5” 275 pound thorn in the side and necessary irritant to some and a welcomed friend and champion to others. A native New Orleanian who loves people, culture and food. I have had the pleasure of living in and traveling to many places around the world like England, Korea, Guam and others which has given me a perspective that many in our nation may not have. I believe that perspective is needed now more than ever. My life’s mission is to bringing hope to those without it and be a bridge to new worlds of thought and interaction. I welcome you to follow me and my blog as we endeavor to make our world a better place. I promise you that from me you will get what the kids around me call THE REAL; no fairytales, no false promises, just real talk and hard conversations that challenge perspectives and hopefully brings about change. I welcome your feedback and interaction.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here We Go! BMT Dry Run

Step Into A World....