Vlog Like a Model


 When researching for the assignment of finding a vlog in my area of interest, motivational speaking and life coaching, that uses the video platform I chose, YouTube, I discovered a prolific vlogger in the field Valorie Burton. Mrs. Burton’s vlog, https://www.youtube.com/c/valorieburton/featured, puts on full display my reasons for choosing YouTube as a hosting platform. It is extremely easy to navigate, has easy subscriptions enrolment, and allows for easy embedding of singular videos to my home page. For an example see how Mrs. Burton used that feature on https://valorieburton.com/.

Outside of being a prolific vlogger Mrs. Burton also doesn’t shy away from uncomfortable topics that need to be addressed. She seems to have dedicated her life’s work to coaching people to improve their lives and mentoring others who endeavor to do the same. Although her focus is not exclusively focused on teens I am her method and presentation which confronts issues with thought provoking questions and challenges is definitely on brand for my strategy. The use of YouTube allows for her to produce large quantities of content and easily maintain that content and control its distribution. See an example of her encouragement to “Stop Beating Yourself Up” above. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Here We Go! BMT Dry Run

Missed Opportunity

Step Into A World....